Remodeling is a huge project. It's easy to overlook something. So, once it's time to pick out your finished plumbing, here are a few helpful hints, tips and questions to ask yourself to prepare for your visit to Bay Plumbing Supply.
- Have a clear picture in your mind on what your completed kitchen or bathroom will look like.
- Cut out pictures from magazines and create a notebook with aspects of the room you like. This will help you define what style you are going for. Styles range from traditional to contemporary/modern. If perhaps you find yourself somewhere in the middle, then transitional design will work well for you.
- Bring with you your plans - have measurements/sizes of vanities, showers, sinks, countertops, and bath tubs handy. Selecting these items without having proper measurements will be almost impossible due to the variety of products available.
- What type of countertop will be used? Tile? Granite? Other?
- Do you have the color picked out for the countertop?
- The colors in surrounding materials will help you decide what finish your fixtures should be to give your room a complete and stylish look.
The sales team at Bay Plumbing Supply is here to help you select from the best plumbing supplies available. Come on in and check it out!